Saturday, February 14, 2009

Comments left by fans...

In little to no time, she will become a household name.

Love Olivia!! People don't like her simply because she's brutally honest and GORGEOUS! Tinsley needs to step down. She's TOO old.

The title of this post is hilar. I loveeeee Olivia, but Tinsley Mortimer is still the Queen bee of the Upper East Side.

I love Olivia and I think she is beautiful and fabulous. She is the best thing about The City and she is a true representation of what it means to live there. I can't stand everyone hating on her. I just don't think people understand that is the way it is in NYC and the fashion biz- and not to mention Olivia is a social. Whitney needs to step up to the plate and not always look like a deer caught in the headlights. The city is going to eat her alive. Olivia will outshine them all in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment